Blue Island Villa
EXCLUSIVE LUXURY VACATION HOME
Chalk Sound, Providenciales, Turks & Caicos.
- Sleeps up to 14 guests
- 7,250 sq. ft.
- 7 suites with ensuite bathrooms
- 6 full & 2 half bathrooms
- Large waterfront pool with large deck areas
Experience True Paradise
Waterfront Chalk Sound oasis! Located adjacent to the breathtaking Chalk Sound National Park area of Providenciales in Turks & Caicos, you will be treated to brilliant blue waters. This gated-entrance home is the perfect place for large groups & families to take vacations or host retreats. Our home is located in a highly sought-after serene residential area, offering the most incredible panoramic turquoise water views you won’t find anywhere else.
- Daily Housekeeping
- 15 minutes from the airport (PLS)
- Luxury Furnishings, Décor and Marble Flooring
- Breathtaking Panoramic Ocean & Sound Views
- Large Waterfront Pool Area with Outdoor Living and Kitchen Areas with Lounge Chairs
- Located adjacent to Chalk Sound National Park
- Indoor Space with Air Conditioning
- Smart TV’s with Free Cable and Wifi
- Two Fully Equipped Spacious Kitchens, Dining Rooms, and Living Rooms
- Spacious Balconies, Patios and Outdoor Space
- Waterfront access with a boat dock to the Chalk Sound with incredible Kayak opportunities. Kayaks provided
- Close proximity to amazing 5-star restaurants, several activities and excursions
- Personal House Manager during your stay
Endless Nearby Activities
Our home provides options for the active traveler as well as the traveler looking to kick back, relax and let the sunshine, warmth and tranquil turquoise waters of Turks and Caicos wash their cares away. Enjoy direct access to the Chalk Sound cays and beautiful lagoons made up of brilliant blue water and rocky cliffs. Perfect for paddle boarding, kayaking, and snorkeling. Turks and Caicos has the third largest barrier reef in the world and countless spectacular wall dive sites for those that are underwater adventurers. Or visit one of the world’s best beaches at Grace Bay Beach for a day of relaxation and unwinding. Your travel liaison or house manager can help suggest an island-hopping private boat trip for a day, a scuba diving excursion to the best locations, jet skiing, or even a sunset cruise. Whatever might make your trip with us a dream come true, our team will help suggest activities that will make this a trip you will remember.
Fine Dining and Local Favorites
Located in Providenciales, undeniably the culinary center of Turks and Caicos, you have over 60 great restaurants and cafes to discover. Cuisines ranging from the timeless local seafood dishes to international favorites. Several of the fine dining restaurants are led by award-winning international chefs, who combine unique dining backgrounds from around the world with the Turks and Caicos tastes. Of all the culinary genres, Providenciales does gourmet dining the best. There’s always a great restaurant, café or bistro to explore, and new dishes to try. Or you could be adventurous and go deep-sea sport fishing on a local charter, and have a restaurant expertly prepare the catch. It’s difficult to surpass fresh tuna, mahi-mahi, and wahoo when it’s cooked right.
- Coco Bistro – Caribbean, Bar, Seafood 4.5 stars
- Las Brisa Restaurant – Mediterranean, Caribbean, Seafood 4.5 stars $$-$$$
- Da Conch Shack – Caribbean, Bar, Seafood, Bahamian 4.5 stars
- Chalkies Sports Bar and Grill – Caribbean, Bar 5 stars
- Omar’s Beach Hut – Caribbean, Seafood, Grill 4.5 stars
- Bugaloo’s – Caribbean, Bar, Seafood, Bahamian 4.5 stars